Saturday 20 February 2021

 I dint realise it has been 2 years since my last post.

Since then, I covered the roof of the roundhouse, with styrene sheet. Unfortunately, the heat in the shed, caused the sheet to warp. It took me approx 6 weeks of cutting and gluing to the 42 road roundhouse. I was not happy, and very delusioned.

Then, the bushfires occurred, near my farm. I have never been in that predicament before. I quickly gathered as many precious items as possible, and returned them home to my other residence, closer to Sydney. 

Luckily, the fires only came within 2 kilometres of the farm.

Then, the virus hit, and I was forced to run the company payroll, from home.

During that time, I spent a lot of time, constructing buildings, for the layout, and a diorama.

Then, when things were improving, my company decided not to extend my contract, and I became unemployed. I have a disdain for young workers. They lack experience and knowledge but young managers prefer them over older workers nowadays.

I am still constructing buildings. I prefer to have these in situ, before laying the track. Hopefully, I can show you more on my next update.

No comments:

Post a Comment