Saturday 7 July 2018

Well it has been over 12 months since my last my post.

In that period of time, I have received my 42 road roundhouse and coal stage that I will placing on the layout. This will represent the mini-Enfield side of the layout. Thank you Kevin Rasmussen.

In the last week, I started construction on the model railway, starting on the mini-Enfield side, as this will be built on flat baseboards. Nice and easy. I will then start on construction of the Liverpool side and then build the curves at each end. I will upload some pictures soon on the progress. Exciting times ahead!


1 comment:

  1. Admiring the hard work you put into your site and detailed information you provide. It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same out of date rehashed information. Fantastic read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account. golf courses sydney

    ReplyDelete